Hayden Abroad

Dispatches from Somewhere in the World

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Who´s Your Hero?

Harry and I had an interesting debate last weekend. We were talking about our favorite film heroes and found ourselves in disagreement. He, being British and all, said James Bond was the ultimate protagonist, while I, being an American, selected Indiana Jones.

We spent a long time drinking liters of Victoria and going over the pros and cons. I must admit that James Bond is rather good at driving fast cars and wooing beautiful women while saving the world from destruction.

But still here I am at age 23 trying to base my life on Indy: After all, don´t you remember that time in India when I battled the Nazi henchmen in the pit of snakes in order to recover the stolen idols?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home