Hayden Abroad

Dispatches from Somewhere in the World

Monday, January 29, 2007

Newsflash: Spanish Lessons Suspended

Yep, I´ve suspended my Spanish lessons. Literally.

After three productive weeks at the León Spanish School in the Casa de Cultura, I´ve decided I would benefit from reviewing what I´ve learned so far on my own for a while. And what better place for an intensive Spanish review than the tranquility of my own hammock.

This afternoon my friend Jackson helped me set up the hammock on the balcony of my new flat. And I´ve borrowed a Spanish textbook from the Casa de Cultura. With the parade of life in the street below me, I sit there, with my mini-speakers and highlighter and glass of water, swinging most contendly, studying Spanish in the hammock on my balcony.

In case you can´t tell, I think this is a very fine arrangement.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home